CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT LION NEW ZEALAND
Name Of The Post: Safety Advisor
- Partner Marketplace and Supply Chain Leaders in creating safe operating environments, ensuring Leaders understand their safety accountability and have the capability and means to fulfil it.
- Ensure robust safety governance through effective implementation of safety systems and processes to keep everyone safe every day.
- Support the implementation of mental and emotional wellbeing initiatives and programmes.
- Monitor and report on safety performance and compliance in order to maintain a comprehensive oversight and ensure countermeasures are put in place as needed.
- Champion continuous improvement and develop and embed our safety systems
About You :
Bring your safety background in any industry, as well as –
- Confidence in engaging with team members and leaders at all levels and building positive relationships
- An understanding of safety within a Sales, Retail, Manufacturing or Hospitality environment, supported through effective risk management
- Deep knowledge of Work Health & Safety and Workers Compensation legislation, including compliance and governance is preferred
- An independent thinker with the ability to clearly articulate complex safety systems, risks and opportunities
On Offer :
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent career opportunities
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Complete autonomy to take ownership of your role
- Supportive leadership who will give you the tools you need to thrive
- Step into an innovative, exciting and dynamic beverage landscape
- Join a market leader in liquor in Australia and New Zealand